The first album after singer extraordinaire Demetrios Stratos passed away, ironically from throat cancer, in 1979. It presents a more restrained jazz-rock in the vein of Weather Report.
- Patrizio Fariselli / acoustic piano, M.C.S. 70 synthesizer and electric piano
- Larry Nocella / tenor sax
- Giulio Capiozzo / drums
- Ares Tavolazzi / elcttric bass, double bass, guitar
- Guido Guidoboni / trumpet in "Danza ad anello" and "Sibarotega"
- Luciano Biasutti / trumpet in "Antes de habler abra la boca"